This lean chicken recipe takes very little time to prepare
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- ½ ciabatta, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 100g California Walnut Halves
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 100g low fat natural yogurt
- 1tbsp chopped chives
- 1tbsp white wine vinegar
- 100g rocket
- 200g roast chicken breast, shredded
- 150g red seedless grapes, halved
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6.
- Place the bread and walnuts on a baking tray and toss in the oil to coat, season and bake for 10 minutes until golden.
- Mix together the yogurt, chives and vinegar, season. Place the rocket on 2 plates, drizzle with a little dressing, top with the croutons and walnuts then scatter over the chicken and grapes, then drizzle the remaining dressing over the salad to serve.
A great way to use up any day-old bread and any leftover roast chicken or turkey. Try white grapes or a mixture of the two.
Recipe courtesy of California Walnuts, www.californiawalnuts.co.uk
Nutrition Breakdown per 100g
Energy: 207 kcal
Saturated fat: 1.6g